We understand that coming to the dentist can be an inconvenience as it takes up time, we do everything in our power to get you back and seated as soon as you arrive. We value your time and don’t want to keep you waiting. If we ever get behind in the schedule due to unexpected circumstances we will attempt to call you before leaving your home or office so you don’t have to wait when you get here.
- Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas)
- Painless injection technique
- Children’s play areas
- Polite well trained staff
We understand how uncomfortable dental pain is and we will always fit you into our schedule!
We are always accepting new patients and we will get you in quickly.
If the nerve of your tooth dies then we are able to go in and remove it to get you out of pain. We then fill up the empty nerve space so you don’t have future problems.
Tooth Colored Fillings
A resin or composite filling is matched to the color of your existing teeth. It is bonded into the place where the decayed portion of tooth or defective filling has been removed.
We offer a take home system that allow you to bleach with a custom designed tray that fits perfectly to your teeth. This is important for bleaching around the edges so the teeth don’t appear white in front and dark on the edges. The strength is also prescription grade giving you the best results.
Crowns (Caps) and Veneers
When a tooth has had too large of fillings that the integrity of the tooth is compromised and at risk of splitting a crown is placed to encircle the tooth and give it strength to last. A Veneer is used on the front teeth and is a great option to correct esthetic concerns.
We do most extractions here at the office including wisdom teeth.
- Recession/Root coverage– When your gums recede it leads to bone loss around the tooth. This leads to tooth instability and eventual tooth loss. It can also cause sensitivity problems. In many cases we are able to correct lost tissue by grafting your own tissue onto the area of recession. This also stop the progression of more tissue loss.
- Open Debridment– When you have had deep cleanings but continue to have pockets that are too deep for you to keep clean at home we are able to open the tissue and clean out any calculus, scar tissue or diseased bone. This allows the pockets to shrink and heal.
Through additional training and experience we are able to work with most children and accomplish their dental needs in a comfortable quick way. We almost always recommend the use of Nitrous (laughing gas).